|Industry||Wireless Services; Telecommunication|
|Founded||11 July 2007|
|Dejan Turk (CEO)|
Dejan Kastelić (CTO)
Andreas Graf (CFO)
|Products||LTE, UMTS, W-CDMA, GPRS, GSM|
|Revenue||€258.76 million (2018)|
|€13.80 million (2018)|
|Total assets||€364.29 million (2018)|
|Total equity||€0 (2018)|
|Owner||A1 Telekom Austria Group|
Number of employees
|Footnotes / references|
Business ID: 20220023
Tax ID: 104704549 
On 1 December 2006, the mobilkom Austria group became the owner of the third mobile telephone license in Serbia for GSM 900/1800 and UMTS networks, through a payment of €320 million. The license was legally transferred to Vip mobile.
Considering the great potential of the Serbian telecommunications market, the mobilkom Austria group has planned to invest up to €570 million in its first four years of operations, including the €320 million it spent on acquiring its operating license in Serbia in 2006. This makes Vip mobile the biggest Greenfield investment in Serbia so far. In 2008, Vip became general sponsor of Serbian national volleyball team.
- 2G (GSM, GPRS, EDGE up to 250 kbit/s) on 900 MHz and 1800 MHz
- 3G (HSPA+ up to 42 Mbit/s) on 900 MHz and 2100 MHz
- 4G (LTE up to 225 Mbit/s) on 800 and 1800 MHz
Vip is actively building its own network, while using national roaming assigned with Telenor Srbija since 2010.
Vip previously used national roaming with Telekom Srbija (2007–2010).
License obligations for the end of 2010 require Vip to cover 80% of territory and 90% of population with its own quality signal. So far, all requirements in terms of coverage given by the license are achieved and Vip signal is available all over Serbia.
- "БИЛАНС УСПЕХА (2018) - Vip mobile d.o.o." apr.gov.rs (in Serbian). Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- "БИЛАНС СТАЊА (2018) - Vip mobile d.o.o." apr.gov.rs (in Serbian). Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- Основни подаци о привредном друштву. apr.gov.rs (in Serbian). Serbian Business Registers Agency. Retrieved 28 February 2018.
- Vip hold 1/5 of Serbian market (B92 Biz)
- Telekom Austria Group Annual Report according to IFRS PDF, page 23