|Full name||Vinícius Justino Calamari|
|Date of birth||1 June 1988|
|Place of birth||Nova Iguaçu, Brazil|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2005–2007||Atlético Madrid B|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22 September 2019|
Calamari signed for Penafiel on 9 August 2007. He played 10 times for the club in the Portuguese second division. At the end of the season, he was released. In January 2009 he was signed by Rio Branco of Paraná state. He was re-signed by Rio Branco for the 2010 state league.
In 2009, Brazilian Football Confederation (CBF) sued Penafiel for training compensation, as Penafiel was his first professional club. On 24 November 2010, FIFA Dispute Resolution Chamber decided that Penafiel had to pay €72,500 to CBF. In March 2011 he was signed by Caxias, but released in April.
- "BOLETIM OFICIAL n°6791" (Microsoft Word). FFERJ (in Portuguese). 18 July 2005. Retrieved 2 November 2011.
- "Decision of the Dispute Resolution Chamber judge (1110955)" (PDF). FIFA. 24 November 2010. Retrieved 1 November 2011.
- "BOLETIM INFORMATIVO DIÁRIO ELETRÔNICO (BID-E) RELAÇÃO PELA DATA 10/03/2011". CBF (in Portuguese). 10 March 2011. Archived from the original on 1 November 2011. Retrieved 1 November 2011.
- Vinícius Calamari at Soccerway
- Vinícius Calamari at FA Lebanon
- Vinícius Calamari at Lebanon Football Guide
- Vinícius Calamari at Eurosport.com
|This biographical article related to a Brazilian association football forward born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|