Vidradne (urban-type settlement)
Otradnoye or Vidradne (Ukrainian: Відрадне; Russian: Отрадное; Crimean Tatar: Mağaraç) is an urban-type settlement in the Yalta municipality of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, a territory recognized by a majority of countries as part of Ukraine and annexed by Russia as the Republic of Crimea.
|Country||Disputed between Russia and Ukraine|
|• Total||0.864 km2 (0.334 sq mi)|
|Elevation||68 m (223 ft)|
|• Density||820/km2 (2,100/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+4 (MSK)|
|Area code||+380 654|
Vidradne is located on Crimea's southern shore at an elevation of 68 metres (223 ft). The settlement is located 9 km (5.6 mi) southeast from the town of Massandra, which it is administratively subordinate to. Its population was 582 at the 2001 Ukrainian census. Current population: 707 (2014 Census).
- This place is located on the Crimean peninsula, most of which is the subject of a territorial dispute between Russia, which administers the contested area, and Ukraine, whose internationally recognised boundaries include the contested area. According to the political division of Russia, there are federal subjects of the Russian Federation (the Republic of Crimea and the federal city of Sevastopol) located on the peninsula. According to the administrative-territorial division of Ukraine, there are the Ukrainian divisions (the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the city with special status of Sevastopol) located on the peninsula.
- "Urban-type settlement Livadiya". who-is-who.ua (in Russian). Ukrainian Confederation of Journalists. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- "Vidradne (Crimea region)". weather.in.ua. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- "Vidradne, Autonomous Republic of Crimea, City of Yalta". Regions of Ukraine and their Structure (in Ukrainian). Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- Russian Federal State Statistics Service (2014). "Таблица 1.3. Численность населения Крымского федерального округа, городских округов, муниципальных районов, городских и сельских поселений" [Table 1.3. Population of Crimean Federal District, Its Urban Okrugs, Municipal Districts, Urban and Rural Settlements]. Федеральное статистическое наблюдение «Перепись населения в Крымском федеральном округе». ("Population Census in Crimean Federal District" Federal Statistical Examination) (in Russian). Federal State Statistics Service. Retrieved January 4, 2016.