She is the third daughter of Mr. Komla Zugah and Miss Beatrice Patu from the Volta Region.
Her acting career started when her friends told her she has the ability to act and that she has all features that qualifies her to become an actor, so she had an opportunity to feature in her first movie which she starred alongside Jackie Appiah and the late Suzzy Williams.Her first movie Trokosi became her break through movie and she believe that she was lucky. She loves to learn from her peers and experienced actors in the industry in other to improve upon her skills to act good movies.
- Total Exchange
- Cross My Heart
- My Darling Princess
- June 4
- Araba Lawson
- Big Girl Club
- Girls Connection
- True Colour
- Pretty Queen
- Tears of Womanhood
- The Return of Beyonce
- The Bible
- King without culture
- Inner woman
- Oyaw No
- Act of Shame
- Mummy's daughter
- "I Am Still Single – Vicky Zugah". Modern Ghana. Retrieved 2020-04-02.
- "Exclusive Interview With Ghanaian Actress-Vicky Zugah". GhanaCelebrities.Com. 2010-03-17. Retrieved 2020-04-02.
- "vicky zugah biography - Google Search". www.google.com. Retrieved 2020-04-02.
- Administrator. "XCLUSIV FOTOS: Actress Vicky Zugah Celebrates Her Birthday With Flowery Dress". Ghana Trade - Official SME Product Portal and Web Gallery. Retrieved 2020-04-02.
- "Victoria Zugah". IMDb. Retrieved 2020-04-02.
- "'Sugar Daddy' prophecy cost me friends - Vicky Zugah". Graphic Showbiz Online. Retrieved 2020-04-03.
- Abdullai, Isshak. "Thanks for the wishes but I'm not getting married—Vicky Zugah". YFM Ghana. Retrieved 2020-04-03.
- admin (2016-03-24). "Vicky Zugah-I grow up in a abusive home". Ghana Live TV. Retrieved 2020-04-03.