Vemula Prashanth Reddy is an Indian politician currently serving as the Minister of Roads, Buildings and Legislative Affairs & Housing Department of Telangana since 8 September 2019. He is a Member of Telangana Legislative Assembly from Balkonda constituency from 2 June 2014.
Vemula Prashanth Reddy
|Minister of Roads, Buildings and Legislative Affairs & Housing Department of Telangana|
|Assumed office |
8 September 2019
|Member of Telangana Legislative Assembly from Balkonda|
2 June 2014
|Preceded by||Anil Kumar Eravathri|
|Born||14 March 1966|
|Political party||Bharat Rashtra Samithi|
He is the member of the Bharat Rashtra Samithi (BRS) Party and the Member of the Legislative Assembly (MLA) of the Balkonda constituency of Nizamabad district, Telangana.
- ^ a b "Member's Profile - Legislative Assembly - Telangana-Legislature". Telangana State Legislature.
- ^ "Vemula Prashanth Reddy(TRS):Constituency- BALKONDA(NIZAMABAD) - Affidavit Information of Candidate". www.myneta.info. Retrieved 15 May 2019.
- ^ Pulloor, Narender (20 February 2019). "Nizamabad: KCR loyalist Prashanth scores in fresh Cabinet". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 15 May 2019.
- ^ "Balkonda Election Result 2018 Live Updates: Vemula Prashanth Reddy of TRS Wins". News18. 11 December 2018. Retrieved 15 May 2019.
- ^ Service, Hans News (25 March 2019). "Minister Vemula Prashanth Reddy swings into action on complaint". www.thehansindia.com. Retrieved 15 May 2019.
- ^ "Vemula Prashanth Reddy MLA of Balkonda Telangana contact address & email". nocorruption.in. Retrieved 15 May 2019.