The Caribbean Netherlands requires its residents to register their motor vehicles and display vehicle registration plates. Current plates are North American standard 6 × 12 inches (152 × 300 mm).
Plates with the large letter "B" indicate a plate from Bonaire, while the large letter "E" indicates a plate from St. Eustatius, and a large letter "S" indicates a plate from Saba. For plates with different letters see the Non-passenger baseplate section below.
|Image||Issued||Design||Slogan||Serial format||Serials issued||Notes|
|1976||Large American Revolution Bicentennial Logo left; serial number right of center at top with large " '76 " and smaller slogan below; stacked "ST. EUSTATIUS. N.A." at far right||The Golden Rock||E123||The design features the United States' Bicentennial Logo commissioned by the American Revolution Bicentennial Commission.|
|1978||Emobssed dark green serial on white background; "SABA NA" centered at top; slogan centered at bottom; year stacked vertically at right||Unspoiled Queen||S-123|
|2007 - 2014||The Historic Gem||E 123||License plates start with E for Saint Eustatius, followed by three or four digits|
|2011 - 2017||The Unspoiled Queen||S 123||License plates start with S for Saba, followed by three or four digits|
|2013 - 2018||Embossed black serial on white background with sticker box at right all in the center; "BONAIRE" centered at top with small slogan below; full-color landscape with flora, buildings and flamingo across bottom 1/3 of plate||Divers Paradise||B-1234||License plates start with B for Bonaire, followed by three, four or five digits|
Some plates start with different letters, sometimes similar to plates of the Netherlands: AB for buses; BF for moped; D for government; H for rental car; MF for motorcycle; TX for taxi; V for trucks and commercial vehicles; and Z for heavy equipment.
- ^ a b "License Plates of Bonaire". www.worldlicenseplates.com. Retrieved 30 March 2018.
- ^ "License Plates of St. Eustatius". www.worldlicenseplates.com. Retrieved 30 March 2018.
- ^ "St. Eustatius Y2K". www.plateshack.com. Retrieved 30 March 2018.
- ^ "License Plates of Saba". www.worldlicenseplates.com. Retrieved 30 March 2018.
- ^ Sells, Mike. "Saba Y2K". www.plateshack.com. Retrieved 30 March 2018.
- ^ Sells, Mike. "Bonaire Y2K". www.plateshack.com. Retrieved 30 March 2018.