Vasylko Rostyslavych, Vasilko Rostislavich (Ukrainian: Василько Ростиславич, born around 1066, died in 1124) was a Rus' prince and member of the Rurik dynasty. He was the first Prince of Terebovl' from 1092.
In November 1097 Volhynian Prince Davyd Igorevich and Prince Svyatopolk II Izyaslavich of Kiev had captured and blinded Vasilko Rostislavich whom Svyatopolk had tricked into coming to Kiev. Thus the agreements reached at the earlier meeting of princes at the Council of Liubech has been violated and war ensued.
- Vasylko Rostyslavych in Encyclopedia of Ukraine, vol. 5 (1993).
- Dimnik 1994, p. Table 2.
- Dimnik 1994, p. 60.
- Rostyslavych Vasylko / Ukrainians in the world
- Bárány, Attila (2012). "The Expansion of the Kingdom of Hungary in the Middle Ages (1000–1490)". In Berend, Nóra (ed.). The Expansion of Central Europe in the Middle Ages. Ashgate Variorum. pp. 333–380. ISBN 978-1-4094-2245-7.CS1 maint: ref=harv (link)
- Dimnik, Martin (1994). The Dynasty of Chernigov, 1054–1146. Pontifical Institute of Mediaeval Studies. ISBN 0-88844-116-9.CS1 maint: ref=harv (link)
- Vernadsky, George (1972). A History of Russia, Volume II: Kievan Russia. Yale University Press. ISBN 0-300-01647-6.CS1 maint: ref=harv (link)
|This Ukrainian history-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|