Notable people with this name include:
- Ashutosh Varshney, American political scientist
- Rajeev Kumar Varshney, Director, Centre of Excellence in Genomics at ICRISAT
- Ishwar Das Varshnei (died 1948), called "father of the glass industry" in India
- Y. P. Varshni (born 1932), physicist
- Umesh Varshney (born 1957), molecular biologist
|This page lists people with the surname Varshney. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
- Bulbul Sharma (2013). Muslims in Indian Cities. HarperCollins Publishers India. p. 96. ISBN 978-93-5029-555-7.
- Sebastian Schwecke (2012). New Cultural Identitarian Political Movements in Developing Societies: The Bharatiya Janata Party. Routledge. p. 117. ISBN 978-1-136-84657-1.
- Brass, Paul R. (2011). The Production of Hindu-Muslim Violence in Contemporary India. University of Washington Press. p. 55. ISBN 978-0-295-80060-8.
- A Glossary of the Tribes and Castes of the Punjab and North-West, Volume 2 By H.A. Rose, p.61
- William Crook, Tribes and Castes of North Western Provinces and Oudh, Volume I, pages 177–8
- Sanghi, Ashwin. The Krishna Key, chapter 46. Westland Publishers 2012.