Van Eeghen Group is one of the oldest still functioning food producing companies in Amsterdam, Netherlands, founded in 1662. It is a family business older than 200 years and is a member of the Henokiens association. The trading company Van Eeghen is also active under other names such as Van Eeghen International and Belegging- en Handelmaatschappij Van Eeghen.
|Van Eeghen Functional Ingredients B.V.|
|Headquarters||Herengracht 462, 1017 CA,|
Jacob van Eeghen was previously a merchant in Aardenburg, in State Flanders. Via Middelburg and Haarlem, the Protestant Van Eeghen family ends up in Amsterdam. Like his father and grandfather, he traded in wool and linen. Later also in products such as grain, herring and salt. Since 1969, the banking activities have been transferred to H. Oyens & Zonen under the name Oyens & Van Eeghen, now Bank Oyens & Van Eeghen. In 2014, he surrendered his banking license and continued as an investment firm.
- "History". Retrieved 1 May 2017.
- "Van Eeghen Group". Retrieved 1 May 2017.
- "Van Eeghen & Co. Amsterdam". www.oozo.nl (in Dutch). Retrieved 2022-05-01.
- "Familiebedrijf Van Eeghen traditioneel handelshuis in met name voeding". managementscope.nl (in Dutch). Retrieved 2022-05-01.
- "NEHA: BARN: 81: Bankiers". 2012-02-06. Archived from the original on 6 February 2012. Retrieved 2022-05-01.
- "Oyens & Van Eeghen na twee eeuwen bank af". FD.nl (in Dutch). Retrieved 2022-05-01.
- "Van Eeghen Functional Ingredients". Retrieved 1 May 2017.