|Look up van or VAN in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A van is a road vehicle.
Van, VAN and other capitalizations may refer to:
People and fictional charactersEdit
- Van, Iran a village in Iran
- Lake Van, a lake in eastern Turkey
- Kingdom of Van, Iron Age civilization centered on Lake Van (860–590 BC)
- Van, Turkey, major city the east shore of Lake Van since ancient times
- Van Province, a modern Turkish province
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Vancouver, abbreviation VAN
- VAN, the IOC and UNDP country codes for Vanuatu
- van, the ISO 639 code for the Valman language of Papua New Guinea
- Value-added network (VAN), a service intermediary between businesses for sharing data
- Van, Vanguard (military tactics)
- Van (band), Swedish musical group
- Van cat, a cat from the Lake Van region
- VAN method, experiment in earthquake detection
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Van.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.