Eltek is a global electric power conversion specialist that develops and markets systems for telecommunications and industrial applications. The company is based in Drammen, Norway. As of 2018 it has approximately 2000 employees, with offices in 40 countries.
Number of locations
|Revenue||NOK 3,808 million (2014)|
Number of employees
ELTEK is a Norwegian-based company that specializes in designing, manufacturing, and distributing power supplies for various industrial and commercial applications. Founded in 1971, the company initially focused on manufacturing electronic equipment for the military, but later expanded its product line to include power supplies for various applications. In the 1990s, ELTEK shifted its focus to the rapidly growing telecommunications industry and found great success. Today, the company operates in over 100 countries and serves customers in a variety of industries, including telecom, data center, power utilities, and transportation.
In 2015, Eltek ASA was acquired by Delta Electronics, was delisted from the Oslo Stock Exchange, and changed its name to Eltek Power Systems AS. It is now simply known as Eltek, and continues as a division of Delta Group.
- "This is Eltek - an overview". Eltek. Retrieved 24 June 2018.
- Eltek. "History". Retrieved 12 April 2012.
- Financial Times (30 May 2006). "FT MARKETS: Arcelor and Severstal merger sparks anger".[permanent dead link]
- "Norway's Eltek buys U.S. firm for up to $130 mln". Reuters. 16 April 2007. Retrieved 25 June 2018.
- Dagens Næringsliv (16 April 2007). "Eltek med storkjøp" (in Norwegian). Archived from the original on 8 February 2012. Retrieved 25 October 2007.
- The Dallas Morning News (16 April 2007). "Norwegian company to buy Valere Power".
- "Official website". www.eltek.com. Retrieved 13 July 2023.