Interesting things about 130326Edit
- It is my user id
- It is a mouse monoclonal kappa light chain antibody
- It is a very dark violet
- It is a bill declaring April, 2013, as Fair Housing Month in Kansas City, Missouri
- It is 18 deadlifts, 60 box jumps, 30 handstand push-ups, and running 900 meters
- It is a pintle hinge
- It is a sequence of the least primes, p, such that 3*p*2^n+1 is prime
Conflicts of InterestEdit
There is a discussion going on at  regarding COI editing. I don't think a requirement to disclose goes far enough. The whole concept of being paid to edit Wikipedia on behalf of a client or employer is an inherent COI and should be banned outright.
A number of my past (and present) employers have wikipedia articles about them. I recuse myself from editing any of these, to avoid any possible COI:
I am a member of Harlem Yacht Club. I am not an employee or otherwise compensated by the club. I have, however, created an alternate account, User:RoySmith-HYC. Should I decide to do any editing of material related to the club, I will use that account to emphasize the COI relationship.
I also have created User:RoySmith-Mobile. I use this on mobile devices and other insecure locations, where I don't want to login using my admin credentials.
Articles of interestEdit
Did you know...Edit
...that I've written these articles which appeared in DYK?
Things I learned todayEdit
After 10 years on wikipedia, I just noticed that there's a function to clear everything off your watchlist and start from zero. WIN!
- Ref order checker
A random assortment of amusing quotes on the topic of WP:G11
- We aren't trying to advertise but rather provide a description of our community.
- not meant at all for advertising purposes, more so fans can search and find out a little bit more about ourselves.
- I tried to make this page so it's not a advertisement. I just want to make it for my company.
Stuff for meEdit
- E.C. Smith Herbarium: