Cleanup on aisle...Edit
- American citizen
- U.S. Army veteran, armor branch, airborne
- MBA quantitative marketing
- BBA information systems, quantitative business data analysis
- Limited vocabularies in:
Feel free to e-mail me or add comments on my talk page on these or any other topics:
Good news for all. I may consider you to be an ass and treat your accordingly, but after many years of editing here, I have come to realize that my memory is so short that with very rare exception, I simply don't remember (or care) who is who from one week to the next. Rklawton (talk) 01:57, 19 November 2011 (UTC)
It seems to me that splitting editing and admin duties make sense. That is, don't exercise admin rights over articles one is editing, and don't make content edits to articles on which one is taking administrative action. It seems that following this simple rule would keep admins out of most sorts of trouble.
- "Why is this thus? What is the reason for this thusness?" ~ Artemis Ward
- "We will return, if you please, to history, to solid, believable, verifiable fact!" ~Professor Binns, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
- "Chicolini may look like an idiot, and act like an idiot, but don't let that fool you - he really is an idiot!" ~ Rufus T. Firefly, Duck Soup
These three may be difficult to differentiate. Policy dictates we must assume good faith. Therefore, when communicating with the editor of inexplicable content, assume he or she is an idiot - and hope they do the same.
- Vandal: someone who deliberately makes a mess of an article
- Troll: someone who acts like an idiot to mess with editors
- Idiot: like a troll, but without the acting part
Hypothesis: "Ugly is POV"
- Truth is NPOV
- The truth can be ugly
Conclusion: Ugly satisfies NPOV when it is true.
- See Who's Editing Wikipedia - Diebold, the CIA, a Campaign
- WikiScanner Identifies Editors on Wikipedia
|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article or the talk page for an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia. The original page is located at