Notifier is a user script that allows you to quickly notify other talk pages of a discussion on the current page.
If you already have the Script Installer, you can install Notifier in one click
To install manually, copy the following code,, then paste and save:
After installing, you can use Notifier on any discussion page:
- Open the "More" menu on the top of the screen, then click "Notifier".
- All of the section headings on the page will now have a "notify" link next to the "edit" link. Go to the section containing the discussion you want to notify others to, and click the "notify" link.
- Fill out the form, which asks you for:
- A list of talk pages you want to notify (one page per line)
- A message title and message body
- Click Submit.
- You can optionally tell the people in the discussion that you sent out notifications to other pages. To do this, copy the "Notification template" wikicode from the Notifier window, and then paste it into the discussion. The template adds your signature automatically.
Notifier automatically shows "notify" links on Wikipedia:Reliable sources/Noticeboard.
This user script is experimental. If you would like to share suggestions or report issues, please do so at User talk:Newslinger/Notifier.