|Eman235||Original UBX||Awards||Contribs||PROD||CSD||Random code||What I'm working on|
Eman235 // (reg. 7 March 2014) is a reviewer and rollbacker. He started editing on the English Wikipedia, and occasionally edits on other Wikimedia projects.
He's pretty gnomish.
He also talks about himself in the third person for some reason.
- Pictorial representations of Wikipedia processes:
And now, some TaoEdit
- "The wise person acts without effort
- and teaches by quiet example.
- He accepts things as they come,
- Because he constantly forgets himself,
- he is never forgotten."
—The Tao Te Ching of Lao Tzu, tr. Brian Brown Walker
- Random, senses 1 and 5
Wikipedia achievements, important and not-so-important
- Advertising failure
- "That's super."
- You have no PHD!
- Cookie Monster, demagogue
- The height of debate: "Lol, what..."
- Wikipedian rapper
- Mmmm, gotta get me some o' them free software baguettes...
- The real power of Wiki
- If you've taken enough blow to break you like a pottery, you have problem
- THANKS SO 'MUCH' FOR PROTECTING MY INTERNAL 'C'.
- the great depression of 2063. (Hey, that's nearly the same year those other time travellers were operating...) studying
- The very best caption, for the very best reason:
- (It was later changed.)
|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Eman235