|Search user languages|
Hi there! My name is Davide Veniani and Dacxjo, or Daĉjo, is my nickname in Esperanto.
- Phlebas the Phoenician, a fortnight dead,
- Forgot the cry of gulls, and the deep sea swell
- And the profit and loss.
- A current under sea
- Picked his bones in whispers. As he rose and fell
- He passed the stages of his age and youth
- Entering the whirlpool.
- Gentile or Jew
- O you who turn the wheel and look to windward,
- Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.
- (T.S. Eliot, The Waste Land)