|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
This is my desktop: the digital equivalent of a horizontal surface densely covered with illegible notes scrawled on the backs of old envelopes.
For uploading picturesEdit
- Commons:Main Page
- Try OpenStreetMap to generate maps; save as SVG. Get Inkscape; or try it in Windows Paint.
- Wikipedia:WikiProject National Register of Historic Places/NRIS information issues
- UTM converter
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Helfensteller, Hirsch & Watson
- To get nom form: if it's been digitized at NPS, paste 8-digit refnum into URL: http://pdfhost.focus.nps.gov/docs/NRHP/Text/NNNNNNNN.pdf. For photos, replace "Text" with "Photos" in URL. For NHLs, replace "NRHP" with "NHLS" in URL. Discussed at NRHP, under heading "A little search trick..."
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Nebraska
- Andreas History of the State of Nebraska (1882)
- Past and Present of Platte County, Nebraska (1915)
- Platte County online books at GenWeb: includes link to Curry
- Nebraska History Quarterly: selected articles online
- CASDE: Nebraska... Our Towns
- Nebraska DNR databank: get township-range-section maps.
- Nebraska governors' speeches to Legislature: includes budget messages, state-of-the-state.
- Encyclopedia of the Great Plains. From UNL.
- Historical Nebraska legislative district maps
- House of Representatives history. For election results, pick a Congress; then on the page for that Congress, there's a link to a PDF with the results of all elections.
- Scratch page for drafts: The Bertrams
- Scratch page 2 for drafts: Akron Plan
- Scratch page 3 for drafts: Nebraska freshman legislators
- Scratch page 4 for drafts: Norfolk Regional Airport
- Scratch page 5 for drafts: Bridge 650 (Barton County, Kansas)
- Scratch page 6 for drafts: scratch
- Scratch page 7 for drafts: Nebraska gubernatorial election, 1990
- Scracth page 8 for drafts: scratch
Stuff to worry aboutEdit
The War on ErrorEdit
A source on irrigation: Columbus Telegram article