Excuse me to write this page in broken English.
- 23 December 2006 - created this account.
- 4 March 2009 - edit a Japanese article at the first time.
- 5 March 2009 - translated an article at the first time(Surface Wave from English into Japanese.)
- 24 February 2010 - created Japanese editing user page.
- 15 April 2010 - started to use Babel and user box in my Japanese page.
- 29 April 2010 - united user boxes in my Japanese page and stop to use Babels.
- 25 July 2010 - created this page.
I edit articles in Japanese, but take part in no project as of 24 July 2010.
I edit Japanese articles on the following line because easier for Japanese speakers to search Japanese articles.
- add the sort keys in hiragana to the articles that has no keys.
- categorize articles that don't categorized.
So I have some questions that some sort keys from a kanji and the guideline to create a category(more than 20 articles in a category) as the background of the former (although I don't understand any local rule.)