(Redirected from Urququcha (disambiguation))
Urququcha, Urqu Qucha, Urqunqucha, or Orconcocha may refer to any of the following lakes:
- Urqu Qucha (Bolivia), a lake in the Potosí Department, Bolivia
- Urqunqucha (Mariscal Luzuriaga), a lake in the Mariscal Luzuriaga Province, Ancash Region, Peru
- Urququcha (Apurímac), a lake in the Grau Province, Apurímac Region, Peru
- Urququcha (Arequipa), a lake in the Arequipa Province, Arequipa Region, Peru
- Lake Orconcocha, Ayacucho, a lake in the Lucanas Province, Ayacucho Region, Peru
- Urququcha (Cusco), a lake in the Chumbivilcas Province, Cusco Region, Peru
- Orcococha (Huancavelica), a lake in the Castrovirreyna Province, Huancavelica Region, Peru
- Orconcocha, one of the two Llankanuku Lakes in the Yungay Province, Ancash Region, Peru
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Urququcha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.