University of Florida Latin American Collection
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The University of Florida Latin American & Caribbean Collections are a library within the George A. Smathers Libraries is "one of the leading research collections of its kind". Founded in 1951 to support scholarly interest in Latin America and the Caribbean, now the Latin American and Caribbean Collections are one of the University of Florida’s preeminent collections, holding approximately 500,000 volumes, over 50,000 microforms, thousands of current and historical serial titles, and a large number of digital resources. The Collections were also part of the Farmington Plan.
- "LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN COLLECTION". UF Center for Latin American Studies. UF Center for Latin American Studies. Retrieved 17 June 2019.
- Latin American & Caribbean Collections
- Archival Finding Guides for collections in the Latin American & Caribbean Collections
- George A. Smathers Libraries
- Link to all of UF's libraries
- University of Florida Digital Collections (UFDC)