Unfair 2: The Answer
Unfair 2: The Answer (アンフェア the answer) is a 2011 Japanese action film directed by Shimako Satō. It is a sequel to Unfair: The Movie, and was followed by Unfair: The End in 2015. The three films are based on the Japanese television drama Unfair.
|Unfair 2: The Answer|
|Directed by||Shimako Satō|
|Starring||Ryoko Shinohara |
|Box office||¥2.34 billion|
It was number 1 at the Japanese box office on the week ending on September 18 and again (according to Kogyo Tsushinsha) on the following week. As of September 25 it has grossed US$13,809,812. The film grossed ¥2.34 billion at the Japanese box office.
- アンフェア ｔｈｅ ａｎｓｗｅｒ. Kinema Junpo Film Database (in Japanese). Retrieved 2011-10-03.
- "アンフェア the answer (2011)". Allcinema.net (in Japanese). Stingray. Retrieved 2011-10-03.
- "アンフェア the answer" (in Japanese). Eiga.com. Retrieved 2011-10-03.
- "Japanese Box Office, September 17-18". Anime News Network. 2011-09-24. Retrieved 2011-10-03.
- "Japanese Box Office, September 24-25". Anime News Network. 2011-10-02. Retrieved 2011-10-03.
- "UNFAIR 2: THE ANSWER". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved 2011-10-03.
- Kevin Ma (September 9, 2015). "Unfair finale and Ted 2 top Japan box office". Film Business Asia. Archived from the original on September 26, 2015. Retrieved October 2, 2015.
|This article related to a Japanese film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 2010s action film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|