Un monde nouveau
|Un monde nouveau|
|Directed by||Vittorio De Sica|
|Produced by||Raymond Froment|
|Written by||Cesare Zavattini|
|Edited by||Paul Cayatte|
A beautiful photographer, Christine Delaroche as Anne, has a love affair with Nino Castelnuovo as Carlo, and becomes pregnant. Carlo wants her to have a abortion and sleeps with a wealthy woman to get money to pay for it, but Ann decides against losing her unborn child.
- Christine Delaroche as Anne
- Nino Castelnuovo as Carlo
- Madeleine Robinson as Wealthy woman
- Pierre Brasseur as Photographer
- Georges Wilson as Medical professor
- Isa Miranda
- Françoise Brion
- Tanya Lopert as Mary
- Jeanne Aubert
- Jean-Pierre Darras
- Franco Bucceri
- Antoine De Rudder
- Arlette Gilbert
- Paul Mercey
- Charles Millot
- Laure Paillette
- Nadeige Ragoo as Judith
- Sean Connery as playing Himself (uncredited): "Carlo" tries getting a photo of Connery at the Paris premiere of Goldfinger
- "Un monde nouveau". NY Times. Retrieved 9 September 2010.
- Sheffy, Pearl (29 January 1966). "The Man who got the Bond Going". Calgary Herald. pp. unnumbered.
- Films and Filming. 12 (3): 45. 1966. Missing or empty
- Darretta, John (1983). Vittorio De Sica: A Guide to References and Resources. G.K. Hall. p. 128. ISBN 9780816184682.