|Look up ultra or ultra- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ultra is the codename for cryptographic intelligence obtained from German signal traffic in World War II.
Ultra may also refer to:
- Ultra (film), a 1991 Italian drama film directed by Ricky Tognazzi
- Ultra (comics), a comic-book miniseries from Image Comics
- Ultra Series, the Ultraman franchise
- Ultra the Multi-Alien, a DC Comics superhero
- Ultraman, a superhero featured in a Japanese live action television program of the same name
- "Factions in Revelation Space", a series of stories and novels by Welsh author Alastair Reynolds.
- Ultra (British band), an English pop band
- Ultra, a collaboration between two members of hip hop group Ultramagnetic MCs
- Ultra (music), a post-punk movement in the Netherlands
- Ultra house, a music place in Handen, Sweden
- Ultra Music Festival, an annual electronic festival in Miami, Florida
- Ultra Records, a record label
Albums and songsEdit
- Ultras, football fans renowned for ultra-fanatical support, sometimes to the point of violence
- The ULTRA (University of Life Training and Recreational Arena), former name for the PhilSports Arena in Pasig City, Philippines
- Ultra Motorsports, a NASCAR team that ran from 1995–2005
- Ultra running, endurance races at distances typically beyond marathon
- ULTra (rapid transit), a personal rapid transit system deployed at London Heathrow airport
- Ultra Electronics, a British defence and aerospace company
- Ultra prominent peak, a mountain with a topographic prominence of at least 1,500 metres
- Ultra Food & Drug, a defunct supermarket chain in Ontario, Canada
- Ultra Distributors, a home video distribution company in India
- Ultras (disambiguation)
- Ultras, superheroes in Malibu Comics' Ultraverse
- MKULTRA (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with ultra
- All pages with titles containing ultra
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ultra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.