U2 is an Irish rock band.
U2 or U-2 may also refer to:
- The Under2 Coalition, a group of states and subnational jurisdictions committed to fighting climate change
- German submarine U-2, one of several German submarines
- U2, a Transport for London bus route from Uxbridge to Brunel University
- U2 spliceosomal RNA, a component of the spliceosome
- U2 haplogroup, a human mitochondrial DNA lineage
- U2 (EP), an EP by Negativland
- U2 Clothing, a casual-wear brand
- Urotensin 2, a cardiovascular peptide
- U(2), the two-dimensional unitary group
- U2, a dry-cell battery type now known as a D battery
- U2, an unemployment figure released by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- "U-2", a song by Iamamiwhoami
- U 2, a television channel in Karnataka, India
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.