Unione Sportiva Dilettantistica Novese is an Italian football club from Novi Ligure, Piedmont. The club has won the 1921–22 Italian Football Championship, but plays now in Promozione.
|Full name||Associazione Sportiva Dilettantistica Novese|
|Ground||Stadio Costante Girardengo,|
Novese is the only Italian football team that won a championship without playing a single season in Serie A nor in Serie B.
Novese was founded in 1919 and entered Italian history by F.I.G.C. 1921–22 Italian Football Championship, a season when there were two competing major leagues in Italian football: the Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio (F.I.G.C.) and the breakaway Confederazione Calcistica Italiana, which included the big clubs of Northern Italy.
Colors and badgeEdit
The team colors are white and light blue.
- Winners (1): 1921–22
- Winners (2): 1920–21, 1953–54
- Winners (2): 1941–42, 1951–52
- Winners (2): 1997–98, 2003–04
- Coppa Italia Dilettanti Piemonte-Valle d'Aosta
- Winners (1): 2006–07
- Supercoppa Piemonte-Valle d'Aosta
- Winners (1): 2003–04
- ^ a b "Lo stadio". Site.NoveseCalcio.it (in Italian). Archived from the original on 19 September 2015. Retrieved 19 September 2015.
- ^ "La storia". Site.NoveseCalcio.it (in Italian). Archived from the original on 19 September 2015. Retrieved 19 September 2015.
- ^ Nolan, Kevin. "Calcios failed Pozzo project". These Football Times. Retrieved 19 September 2015.
- (in Italian) Official website at the Wayback Machine (archived 19 October 2015)
- (in Italian) History of US Novese at the comune di Città di Novi Ligure website at the Wayback Machine (archived 10 May 2006)