|Look up U-turn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A U-turn is a driving maneuver used to reverse direction.
U-turn may also refer to:
Film and televisionEdit
- U-Turn (1973 film), a Canadian film by George Kaczender, starring Maud Adams
- U Turn (1997 film), an American film by Oliver Stone, starring Sean Penn
- U Turn (2016 film), an Indian Kannada-language film
- U-turn (Weeds), a recurring character on the TV series Weeds
- U-Turn (The Amazing Race), a gameplay feature in the TV reality game show The Amazing Race
- U-Turn (Brian McKnight album)
- U-Turn (Isaac Hayes album)
- "U-Turn" (song), a song by Usher
- "U-Turn", a song by Scatman John from Everybody Jam!
- "U-Turn", a song by Tegan and Sara from Love You to Death
- "U-Turn (Lili)", a song by AaRON
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title U-turn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.