|Look up tuxedo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tuxedo is a type of semi-formal dress for men.
Tuxedo may also refer to:
- Tuxedo, Winnipeg, Manitoba, a city neighbourhood
- Tuxedo (electoral district), a provincial electoral district in Manitoba
- Tuxedo Park, Calgary, Alberta, a city neighbourhood
- United States
- Tuxedo (software), a middleware platform to manage distributed transaction processing
- TUXEDO Computers, a German manufacturer of Linux-compatible computers
- The Tuxedo, a Jackie Chan movie
- Tuxedo (vaudeville), an 1891 vaudeville show
- Tuxedo cat, a coat pattern in bicolor cats
- Tuxedo, a dog coat pattern
- Tuxedo mousse cake
- Tuxedos (EP), an EP by Cold War Kids
- Tuxedo, a band consisting of members Mayer Hawthorne and Jake One which has been active since 2006.
- Tuxedo Park (disambiguation)
- "Tuxedo Junction", well-known swing era song
- Tuxedo Mask, a fictional character from the Sailor Moon franchise
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tuxedo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.