The Tundra Times was a bi-weekly newspaper published in Fairbanks, Alaska from 1962 to 1997.
The first edition of "The Eskimo-Indian All-Alaska Newspaper" was published on 1 October 1962, and was written by and for Alaska Natives aiming to serve as the "medium to aid (Natives) in their struggle for just determination and settlement of their enormous problems...(and) to keep informed on matters of interest to all Natives of Alaska."
- "Tundra times. (Newspaper, 1962)". worldcat.org. 2012. Retrieved 27 May 2012.
- "This Day in History". Juneau Empire. 1 October 2004. Retrieved 27 May 2012.
- "Tundra Times". Tuzzy Consortium Library. 2012. Retrieved 27 May 2012.
- "Howard Uyaġaq Rock". Tundra Times Photograph Project. 2005. Retrieved 31 March 2014.
- James, Elizabeth (2014). "Howard Rock and the Tundra Times". Lit Site Alaska. Retrieved 31 March 2014.
- Borneman, Walter R. (2003). Alaska : saga of a bold land (1st ed.). New York, NY: HarperCollins. pp. 463–66. ISBN 0-06-050306-8.
- "Tundra Times Photograph Project". tundratimes.ilisagvik.cc. 2006. Retrieved 27 May 2012.
- Morgan, Lael (1988). Art and Eskimo Power: The Life and Times of Howard Rock. Fairbanks: Epicenter Press. ISBN 0-945397-02-X.
|This article about an Alaska newspaper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a location in the Fairbanks North Star Borough, Alaska is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|