Tullman-Walker Racing is an American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Xfinity Series. The team was founded in 2015, specializing in the IMSA Porsche GT3 Cup Series. The team currently fields the No. 26 Ford Mustang for Max Tullman, the son of owner Steve Tullman. The team also competes in the Ultra 94 Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Canada by Yokohama, with Max Tullman, Jim Walker, and Neal Walker behind the wheel of their No. 83 Porsche.
|Series||NASCAR Xfinity Series|
IMSA GT3 Cup Challenge Canada
|Race drivers||Xfinity Series|
26. Max Tullman
IMSA GT3 Series
83. Neal Walker, Jim Walker, Max Tullman
|Sponsors||26. Zoomi, Myota|
|Debut||2018 U.S. Cellular 250 (Iowa)|
NASCAR Xfinity SeriesEdit
Car No. 26 historyEdit
The team made their NASCAR debut in the Xfinity Series with Max Tullman driving their No. 26 entry at Iowa. Sponsorship from the car came from Zoomi and Myota. The team also plans to have Tullman drive the car at Las Vegas and Kansas.
Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge CanadaEdit
Car No. 83 historyEdit
For the 2018 season, Max Tullman drove the team’s No. 83 Porsche 991 to a 26th place finish in the first race at Sebring International Raceway. Neal Walker drove the car in the next event at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park, finishing 9th. Jim Walker drove the car next at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve and finished 12th. Neal Walker drove the car at the most recent race in Toronto Motorsports Park and finished 11th.
- "Tullman-Walker Racing announces formation of new NASCAR Xfinity Series team". July 23, 2018. Retrieved August 1, 2018.
- "It Takes a Motorsports Village to Build Prototype Track Cars". May 26, 2017. Retrieved August 1, 2018.
- "Robichon Wins Race 1 in Toronto". July 14, 2018. Retrieved August 1, 2018.
- "Ultra 94 Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Canada by Yokohama Races Through Formula One Canadian Grand Prix". June 11, 2018. Retrieved August 1, 2018.
- Long, Dustin (July 23, 2018). "Preliminary entry lists for Pocono, Iowa". Retrieved August 1, 2018.
- Utter, Jim (July 24, 2018). "Max Tullman to make Xfinity Series debut at Iowa with new team". Retrieved August 1, 2018.