Trud, translated from Bulgarian, Russian and other Slavic languages as "Labour", may refer to:
- Trud (Bulgarian newspaper)
- Trud (Russian newspaper)
- Trud (sports society), the republican Voluntary Sports Society of the Russian SFSR
- Trud, Tver Oblast, a former urban-type settlement in Russia; since 2000—a rural settlement
- Trud, Kemerovo Oblast, a village (selo) in Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
- Trud, Plovdiv Province, a village in Plovdiv Province, Bulgaria
- FC Trud Noginsk, former name of FC Znamya Noginsk
- FC Trud Tula, former name of FC Arsenal Tula
- FC Trud Voronezh, former name of FC Fakel Voronezh
- TruD, TRNA pseudouridine13 synthase, an enzyme
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.