This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Bertram started her career in 1982 with London Weekend Television, where she started as a local cover announcer for Channel 4 transmission before becoming a duty announcer and reading out LWT News Headlines bulletins.
Bertram has worked at various stations; she joined the pan-European satellite channel Super Channel in 1987 as an announcer and presenter  before returning to London Weekend as a freelancer in 1989. Bertram next joined British Satellite Broadcasting in March 1990 and became the chief announcer for Galaxy, the company's general entertainment channel. After a short stint contracted to TVS (where Bertram was a regular freelance announcer), she re-joined LWT again.
Bertram provided narration for Raeyn St. Clare's album project Nightfaery.
- "So you want to be a Continuity Announcer". So You Want to Work in TV.
- "Tish Bertram". The TV Room. c. 2000.
- "Whatever happened to... NBC Super Channel?". a516digital.
- Randall, Gareth (2003-02-01). "Last Days". Transdiffusion Broadcasting System.
- Day, Julia (2002-10-21). "LWT brand set to be axed". The Guardian.
- Bertram, Trish. "Trish Bertram". trishbertram.com. Retrieved 2019-09-08.
- Denison, Steve. "Spotlight On! Introducing Olympic Stadium Announcer Trish". Great British Voices.
- "Raeyn St. Claire Bio". raeynstclare.com.