This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2015)
Trimaster was a Japanese scale model manufacturer based at Fujieda City, active from 1987 to 1991.
The company focused exclusively on the Luftwaffe aircraft in 1:48 scale, mostly rare variants and prototypes. Trimaster's kits were among the most detailed and complex at the time, including white metal castings, metal tubes, wires, vinyl tires and photo etched parts. Their prices were also extremely high for the time (about 55 USD) and the company went out of business as a result.
Hong Kong based Dragon acquired Trimaster's molds and re-released the kits in a simpler and more affordable format, replacing most metal parts with plastic. Lettering of the Dragon's "Master Series" resembles the original Trimaster's logo font.
In March 2020, Dragon announced its Trimaster Collection. This series, reissued in original box design, commemorates Trimaster's importance and its past contributions.
- MA-1 Focke-Wulf Fw 190D-9 "Langnasen Dora"
- MA-2 Focke-Wulf Fw 190D-12
- MA-3 Heinkel He 162A-2 (with BMW 003E engine)
- MA-4 Heinkel He 162A-2 (without engine)
- MA-5 Focke-Wulf Fw 190F-8
- MA-6 Focke-Wulf Fw 190A-8
- MA-7 Focke-Wulf Fw 190A-8/R11 Nachtjäger
- MA-8 Focke-Wulf Fw 190A-8/R8 Rammjäger
- MA-9 Focke-Wulf Ta 152H-1
- MA-10 Messerschmitt Me 262A-1a/U4 (Polkzerstörer with 50mm cannon)
- MA-11 Messerschmitt Me 262A-2a/U2 (Schnellbomber with clear nose)
- MA-12 Messerschmitt Me 262A-1a/Jabo
- MA-13 Messerschmitt Me 163B-1a Komet
- MA-14 Messerschmitt Me 163S (two-seat trainer)
- MA-15 Focke-Wulf Fw 190D-12 Torpedoflugzeug
- MA-16 Messerschmitt Me 262A-1a Nachtjäger (single seat)
- MAZ6800 Focke-Wulf Ta 152C-0 (resin parts for nose and wings)