|Look up trillion, Trillion, or trilion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trillion is a number, either 1,000,000,000,000 (short scale) or 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (long scale).
Trillion or Trillions may also refer to:
- Trillion (horse) (1974–1987), a French Thoroughbred racing mare
- Trillion (band), led by Dennis Frederiksen
- Trillion, a performer in the English hip pop quintet KING
- Trillions, a 1971 science fiction novel by Nicholas Fisk
- One trillion (basketball), specific box score of a basketball player
- Trilliant cut, or trillion, a triangular type of gemstone cut
- Trillion Fund, an equity crowdfunding platform
- Trillions, a book by Nicholas Fisk
- All pages with titles containing trillion
- Trillian (disambiguation)
- Trillionaire (disambiguation)
- Trillium (disambiguation)
- TN (disambiguation)
- 1T (disambiguation)
- Names of large numbers
- Long and short scales
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trillion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.