A trench is a narrow depression in the ground.
|Look up trench in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trench or Trenches may also refer to:
- Trench (surname) includes list of people with the name
- Oceanic trench
- Trenches (Web Series), a 2010 sci-fi TV series.
- Trench coat, a type of coat garment originally worn in trench warfare
- Trench foot, also known as Immersion foot, a medical condition caused by prolonged exposure of the feet to damp and cold
- Trench warfare, the kind of warfare defined by fortified earth defences
- Trenches (video game), a 2009 game for iPhone/iPod
- Trench Town, Jamaica
- Also see Tranche, one of a number of related securities offered as part of the same transaction