A trench is a narrow depression in the ground.
|Look up trench in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trench or Trenches may also refer to:
- Trench (surname) includes list of people with the name
- Oceanic trench
- Trenches (Web Series), a 2010 sci-fi TV series.
- Trench coat, a type of coat garment originally worn in trench warfare
- Trench foot, also known as immersion foot, a medical condition caused by prolonged exposure of the feet to damp and cold
- Trench warfare, the kind of warfare defined by fortified earth defences
- Trenches (video game), a 2009 game for iPhone/iPod
- Trench Town, Jamaica
- "Trenches" (song), a song by American rock band Pop Evil
- Trench, an album by American musical duo Twenty One Pilots
- Entrenchment (disambiguation), related terms
- Tranche, one of a number of related securities offered as part of the same transaction
- Trenchard (disambiguation)
- Trencher (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trench.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.