- "Treeview" redirects here. There is also a phylogenetic tree visualization software named TreeView.
A tree view or an outline view is a graphical control element that presents a hierarchical view of information. Each item (often called a branch or a node) can have a number of subitems. This is often visualized by indentation in a list.
An item can be expanded to reveal subitems, if any exist, and collapsed to hide subitems.
Extended tree view is the central component of outliner applications, where each node consists of editable text.
- Treeview in pure HTML+CSS
- Tree view widget in the GTK+ API
- Tree view control in the Win32 API (MSDN)
- Yahoo! UI Library y
- Extended TreeView for .NET WinForms
- TreeView Control in ASP.NET 2.0
- Interview with Henk Hagedoorn, developer of first tree-view PIM
|This graphical user interface article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|