|Look up treatment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Treatment may refer to:
|Search foron Wikipedia.|
- National treatment, an economic concept focused on grantings to foreigners of rights similar to those of domestic nationals
- Silent treatment, a form of social rejection
- The Treatment (disambiguation)
- Treatment group, the collection of items or individuals receiving the same treatment in an experiment
- Window treatment, any of various styling choices specific to the interiors of windows
- All pages with titles beginning with Treatment
- All pages with titles containing Treatment
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Treatment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.