|Look up Transylvania in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Transylvania is a historical region in present-day Romania.
Transylvania may also refer to:
- Principality of Transylvania (1570–1711), a semi-independent state, vassal of the Ottoman Empire
- Principality of Transylvania (1711–1867), an Austrian crownland and realm of the Hungarian Crown
- Transilvania Airport, an airport in Romania
- 1537 Transylvania, an asteroid
- Transylvania 6-5000 (1963 film), an animated short film starring Bugs Bunny
- Transylvania 6-5000 (1985 film), a comedy/horror movie
- Transylvania (film), the title of a 2006 film directed by Tony Gatlif
- Transylvania (series), a computer game series of the 1980s
- "Transylvania" (song), a song by Iron Maiden on their 1980 self-titled album Iron Maiden
- Transylvania (Nox Arcana album)
- Transylvania (Creature with the Atom Brain album)
- "Transylvania", a song by Tyler, the Creator from his album Goblin
- Baby's Coming Back/Transylvania, a single by English band McFly, taken from their 2006 album Motion in the Ocean
- Transylvania 90210: Songs of Death, Dying, and the Dead, a 2005 album by Wednesday 13 and also the title track from the album
- Transylvania in fiction
- Transylvania Mounds, an archaeological site in Louisiana, USA
- Trans-Sylvania Mountain Bike Epic
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transylvania.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.