Trammell Crow Company
|Subsidiary of CBRE Group|
|Traded as||NYSE: TCC|
The company was founded by Trammell Crow in 1948.
In June 2006, the company announced that it would be acquired by CBRE Group.
- "Trammell Crow Company and Krombach Partners, Inc. to Combine Businesses in St. Louis; Clients to Benefit from Combined Services of Pre-Eminent National and Local Commercial Real Estate Providers" (Press release). Business Wire. October 5, 2005.
- "Trammell Crow Company Acquires Brandon Wiant Converse; Acquisition Marks Company's Re-Entry into Largest City in Ohio" (Press release). Business Wire. April 3, 2006.
- "CB Richard Ellis buys Trammell Crow for $2.2B". American City Business Journals. October 31, 2006.
- Hethcock, Bill (March 25, 2010). "CB Richard Ellis, Trammell Crow Co. to consolidate in Uptown". American City Business Journals.
- Bell, Jon (June 9, 2016). "Port sells $17.1M worth of land to spur job creation and new investment". American City Business Journals.
- "Telford takeover completes". The Constructon Index. 2 October 2019. Retrieved 20 December 2019.
- "CBRE Completes Acquisition of Telford Homes Plc (Press release)". Bloomberg. October 1, 2019. Retrieved 2020-02-07.