Toymaster is an association of independently owned toy stores formed in 1977 as a buying group. As of 2012[update], it comprises over 250 independently owned toy retailers in Ireland and the United Kingdom.
|Type||Buying group/association of independently owned toy store retailers|
This section needs additional citations for verification. (December 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Toymaster has a simple mission statement, which is 'To help our Members trade more profitably'.
The member stores comprise a variety of different outlets, including toy stores, garden centres, department stores, post offices and others, all of which Toymaster claim offer customers the stated brand values of 'Range, Service and Value, 12 months of the year'.
- "(Subsection) What is Toymaster?". Archived from the original on 2012-11-16. Retrieved 2012-11-17.
Toymaster is a national association of locally owned specialist toy shopsCS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Why Choose Toymaster?". Archived from the original on 2012-10-24. Retrieved 2012-11-17.
The Toymaster buying group was conceived in 1977... ...and is made up of over 250 Independently owned and operated toy shops in the United Kingdom and Republic of IrelandCS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Tyler, Lewis (15 June 2012). "The Toymaster puppy is named." Toy News Online. Retrieved 15 June 2012. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Tyler, Lewis (5 September 2012). "Toby Toymaster gets his own iPhone app". Toy News Online. Retrieved 5 September 2012. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "What is Toymaster?". Archived from the original on 30 October 2020.
Our Mission Statement is very simple [..] ‘To help our Members trade more profitably’
- "Why Choose Toymaster?". Archived from the original on 30 October 2020.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Toymaster.|