Touray is a common Gambian surname of Mandinka origin. As well as the family name Ceesay, it originally indicated the descent of its bearer from a Marabout, a West African Islamic dignitary.
Notable people with the name Touray include:
- Alieu Touray-Saidy (born 1976), American former soccer player
- Ibou Touray (born 1994), Gambian footballer
- Isatou Touray (born 1955), Gambian feminist activist
- Josephine Touray (born 1979), Danish handball player
- Njogu Touray (born 1960), Gambian artist
- Omar Touray (born 1965), Gambian diplomat
- Pa Dembo Touray (born 1980), retired Gambian footballer
- Sainey Touray (born 1990), Gambian footballer
- Shekou Touray (born 1945), Sierra Leonean diplomat
- "Touray Surname Meaning & Statistics". forebears.io. Retrieved 17 May 2017.
Approximately 45,434 people bear this surname. Most prevalent in: The Gambia; Highest density in:The Gambia.