Tour de East Java
The Tour de East Java is a professional road bicycle racing stage race, that was held in East Java, Indonesia from 2005 to 2014. The race was sanctioned by the International Cycling Union (UCI) as a 2.2 category race as part of the UCI Asia Tour.
|Region||East Java, Indonesia|
|English name||Tour of East Java|
|Competition||UCI Asia Tour 2.2|
|First winner||Ahad Kazemi (IRI)|
|Most wins||Ghader Mizbani (IRI) (3 wins)|
|Final winner||Ghader Mizbani (IRI)|
- "Record Number of Foreign Teams Expected for Tour de East Java". [Jakarta Globe]. May 11, 2010. Retrieved February 8, 2012.
- Bramantoro, Toni (February 4, 2012). "Tour de East Java 2012 Stage Five Use". [Tribunnews]. Retrieved February 8, 2012.
- "Tour of East Java 2011". [Cycling News]. September 23–25, 2011. Retrieved February 8, 2012.
- Official website
- Tour de East Java palmares at Cycling Archives
- Statistics at the-sports.org
- Tour de East Java at cqranking.com
|This article about sports in Indonesia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This cycling race-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|