Torunn Atteraas Garin
Torunn Atteraas Garin was a Norwegian chemical engineer who worked on notable food projects. She worked on the artificial sweetener aspartame and was a national spokesperson for the product. She also developed nontoxic processes to create food colorings and remove caffeine from coffee. She graduated from the New York University Polytechnic School of Engineering in 1977.
- "ePoly Briefs Home". Archive.poly.edu. Retrieved 2015-06-18.
- "Torunn A. Garin, 54, Noted Food Engineer". NYTimes.com. 2002-05-01. Retrieved 2015-06-18.
- Ian Ellis. "September 19 - Today in Science History - Scientists born on September 19th, died, and events". Todayinsci.com. Retrieved 2015-06-18.
- "International House - New York - Notable Alumni". Ihouse-nyc.org. Retrieved 2015-06-18.
- "Cable : The Alumni Publication of Polytechnic University" (PDF). Engineering.nyu.edu. Retrieved 2015-06-18.
|This article about a Norwegian scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|