|Look up torso in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The torso is the central part of the body.
Torso may also refer to:
- Torsö, an island in Sweden
- Torsö (crater), a crater on the planet Mars
- Torso (Image Comics), a graphic novel by Brian Michael Bendis
- Torso (1973 film), an Italian thriller by Sergio Martino
- Torso (1983 film), a Swedish ballet documentary choreographed by Jiří Kylián
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Torso.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.