Top Chinese Music Awards
The Top Chinese Music Awards (Chinese: 音乐风云榜年度盛典) is an annual music awards to recognize Chinese popular music artists and works. The Top Chinese Music Awards was established in 2001 and is held in China. The awards have been described by the media as China's equivalent of the Grammys in the United States.
|Top Chinese Music Awards|
The 16th award ceremony logo
|2005||Beijing Olympic Sports Center Gymnasium||Beijing|
|2006||Beijing Exhibition Center|
|2014||Shenzhen Bay Sports Center|
2017 Top Chinese Music Awards
- Best Male Singer
- Best Female Singer
- Best All-Round Artist
- Most Influential Award
- Best Film Song
- Best Rock Artist/Group
- Best Ballad Artist/Group
- Best Crossover Idol
- Most Popular Singer-Songwriter
- Most Popular Group
- Most Popular Overseas Artist
- Most Popular Quality Singer
- Most Popular Potential Idol
- Media Recommend Singer-Songwriter
- Media Recommend Internet Idol
- Best New Singer-Songwriter
- Best New Idol
- 音乐风云榜：歌手从这里起步. 中国娱乐网. 13 April 2009.
- "Top Chinese Music Awards recognizes top talent". China. 24 April 2012. Archived from the original on 29 April 2012. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- Erubaeva, Gaukhar (10 April 2017). "Kazakhstani Singer Wins Chinese GRAMMYs". Caspian News. Archived from the original on 13 August 2018. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- "2017年第17届音乐风云榜年度盛典获奖名单完整版出炉-闽南网". www.mnw.cn. Retrieved 9 July 2017.