Tom Angleberger is an American children's writer, best known for the Origami Yoda series. As of March 2013, more than 3.3 million copies of his books had been sold worldwide. Angleberger currently lives with his wife, Cece Bell, who is a children's author as well. 
Angleberger at the 2015 National Book Festival
|Pen name||Sam Riddleburger|
|Notable awards||Blue Bonnet|
Angleberger is also the author of children's books published under the name Sam Riddleburger.
- The Strange Case of Origami Yoda
- Darth Paper Strikes Back
- The Secret of the Fortune Wookiee
- Art2-D2’s Guide to Folding and Doodling
- The Surprise Attack of Jabba the Puppett
- Princess Labelmaker to the Rescue!
- Emperor Pickletine Rides the Bus
- Fake Mustache
- Crankee Doodle, written by Angleberger and illustrated by Cece Bell (Clarion Books, 2013), OCLC 779097125
- Poop Fountain!: The Qwikpick Papers
- The Rat with the Human Face: The Qwikpick Papers
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- Rocket and Groot: Stranded on Planet Strip Mall
- Rocket and Groot: Keep on Truckin
- The Princess and the Pit Stop
- The Mighty Chewbacca in the Forest of Fear!
As Sam RiddleburgerEdit
- Qwikpick Adventure Society (Penguin Dial Books for Young Readers, 2007) – sewage disposal humor LCCN 2006-27755
- Reissued 2014 as The Qwikpick Papers: Poop Fountain! by Angleberger, in print illustrated by Jen Wang (Abrams Amulet Books, OCLC 858845558) and audio read by Mark Turetsky (Recorded Books, OCLC 880724088 "8 years and up").
- "Bio". Cece Bell (cecebell.wordpress.com). Retrieved 2014-08-21.
- MacPherson, Karen (25 December 2011). "The Force is with 'Origami Yoda's' creator". Seattle Times. Retrieved 15 April 2013.
- Hilboldt Allport, Brandy (21 March 2013). "Read All About It: Author in orbit again with winsome activity book". The Florida Times-Union. Retrieved 15 April 2013.
- The U.S. Library of Congress cites a Cataloging in Publication data change request filed for The Qwikpick Papers (2007). "Riddleburger, Sam". Library of Congress Authorities (lccn.loc.gov). Retrieved 30 October 2015.
- Gurdon, Meghan Cox (10 April 2010). "Children's Books: The Strange Case of Origami Yoda". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 15 April 2013.
- Maughan, Shannon. "Spring 2018 Children's Sneak Previews". www.publishersweekly.com. Publishers Weekly. Retrieved 18 October 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tom Angleberger.|
- Official website
- Berger & Burger, blog by Sam T. Riddleburger (pseudonym) and subsequently Tom Angleberger
- Tom Angleberger at Library of Congress Authorities, with 12 catalog records
- Sam Riddleburger at LC Authorities, with 2 records (2007–2009)
|This article about a children's author from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|