|Look up Tolkien in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
J. R. R. Tolkien (1892–1973) was a famous British author and philologist, best known for The Lord of the Rings.
Tolkien is the surname of:
- Arthur Tolkien (1857–1896), J. R. R. Tolkien's father
- Edith Tolkien (1889–1971), J. R. R. Tolkien's wife
- Christopher Tolkien (1924–2020), J. R. R. Tolkien's third and youngest son
- Baillie Tolkien (born 1941), Christopher Tolkien's wife
- Simon Tolkien (born 1959), writer, Christopher Tolkien's son
- Tim Tolkien (born 1962), sculptor, J. R. R. Tolkien's great-nephew
Tolkien may also refer to:
- Tolkien (film), a 2019 American biographical drama about J. R. R. Tolkien
- 2675 Tolkien, an asteroid named after J. R. R. Tolkien
- Tolkien Estate, legal body that owns the rights to J. R. R. Tolkien's works
- J.R. Tolkien (schooner), a gaff-topsail schooner of Netherlands registry used for passenger cruises on the Baltic Sea and elsewhere in European waters
- Tolkien (crater), a crater on Mercury
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tolkien.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.