Tokyo Denki University
This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (March 2018)
Tokyo Denki University (東京電機大学, Tōkyō denki daigaku) is a private university in Adachi, Tokyo, Japan. The predecessor of the school was founded in 1907 as Denki Gakkō (電機学校). It was chartered as a university in 1949 with Yasujiro Niwa as first president. Denki (電機) means an electric device in Japanese, and the university is dedicated to science and technology.
|Denki Gakko (1907–1939)|
Tokyo Denki Technical High School (1939–1944)
Denki Technical College (1944–1949)
|Website||www.dendai.ac.jp (in Japanese)|
- Jirō Nitta, novelist and meteorologist
- Eiji Tsuburaya, special effects director of films and television series, including Godzilla and Ultraman
- Tomohiro Nishikado, creator of the Space Invaders shooter game
- Junya Ōta, founder of Team Shanghai Alice and creator of the Touhou Project shooter video game series
- Hisashi Koinuma (鯉沼久史), director of Samurai Warriors video game series and chief operating officer of Koei Tecmo (2015–)
In popular cultureEdit
- "P＋D BOOKS". P＋D BOOKS. Shogakukan. Retrieved 2019-06-10.
- 全怪獣怪人 (in Japanese). 上巻. 勁文社. 1990. pp. 310–312. ISBN 4-7669-0962-3.
- "Tomohiro Nishikado's biography at his company's web site". Dreams, Inc. Archived from the original on 2009-04-01. Retrieved 2011-03-27. (Translation)
- "インタビュー 鯉沼 久史さん". PlayStation.com. Archived from the original on 2011-09-17. Retrieved 2014-02-03.
- "コーエーテクモゲームス、鯉沼久史副社長の社長就任が内定 社長の襟川陽一氏は会長職へ 原尾宏次氏と早矢仕洋介氏が執行役員に". Social Game Info. 2015-03-23. Retrieved 2015-05-17.
- "Characters". Steins-gate.us. Retrieved November 10, 2015.
- Official website (in Japanese and English)
|This article on a Tokyo institute of higher education or related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|