Todd Jarrett is an American competitive shooter, firearms instructor, and filmmaker. He has both national and World titles within practical shooting, holding four world titles, nine national titles and has won more than 50 US Area championships, as well as many other action shooting events. Jarrett is the only USPSA Triple Crown Winner and holds four USPSA National titles - Open, Limited, Production and Limited-10. Jarrett lives in Virginia.
In an interview published by an Australian IPSC shooting magazine, Jarrett stated: "I got started in competition in 1983, shooting bowling pins. In 1984, I started shooting IPSC on Friday nights at an indoor range in Richmond, Va., with some co-workers." Another published interview mentioned that between 1988 and 2001 he shot about 1.7 million rounds during practice. "I had a gun in my hand for two hours every day for 10 years to develop my skill level. Now it's not so much practice, but more of a maintenance thing. I wasted the first million rounds just learning how to shoot."
In 2010, Jarrett announced plans to start his own 1911 manufacturing company, Strike Force Manufacturing.
- 1996 IPSC World Champion, Open Division
- 6 time USPSA Handgun Nationals Open Champion (1991, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2002 and 2003)
- 1997 USPSA Handgun Nationals Limited Champion
- 2003 USPSA Handgun Nationals Limited-10 Champion
- 2003 USPSA Handgun Nationals Production Champion
- 1998 IPSC Pan-American Handgun Championship winner
- 4 time Steel Challenge Limited World Champion (1998, 2003, 2005 and 2007)
- 2008 German Open Production Champion
Jarrett has also had more than 100 Area and Sectional Championship wins
Jarrett has been sponsored by, and is a frequent spokesman and celebrity shooter for, Para-Ordnance (a pistol maker), Dawson Precision (a M1911-series pistol maker), Crimson Trace (a pistol laser sight maker), C-More (an optical firearms sight maker), and Blackhawk Products Group (a maker of tactical field gear and gun accessories).
- Todd Jarrett's Instructional Video (VHS)
- Blackhawk's Pro-Tips with Todd Jarrett Season 1 (DVD)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2000-09-02. Retrieved 2009-01-18.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
-  Archived October 14, 2009, at the Wayback Machine
-  Archived November 1, 2008, at the Wayback Machine
- http://www.toddjarrett.com/partners.html[permanent dead link]
- "Todd Jarrett on pistol shooting | Buckeye Firearms Association". Buckeyefirearms.org. Archived from the original on 2015-01-23. Retrieved 2015-01-23.