To Each His Life
To Each His Life (Spanish:Cada quién su vida) is a 1960 Mexican drama film directed by Julio Bracho and starring Ana Luisa Peluffo, Emma Fink and Carlos Navarro. A collection of prostitutes and others disappointed in life gather in a Mexico City cabaret to celebrate New Year's Eve.
|To Each His Life|
|Directed by||Julio Bracho|
|Produced by||Ismael Rodríguez|
|Written by||Luis G. Basurto (play) |
|Starring||Ana Luisa Peluffo |
|Music by||Raúl Lavista|
|Edited by||Jorge Busto|
|3 March 1960|
- Ana Luisa Peluffo as Rosa, la 'Tacón Dorado'
- Emma Fink as María de la Soledad Ordóñez viuda de Moncada, La 'Siempreviva'
- Carlos Navarro as Bridge
- Bárbara Gil as Raquel, la 'Penas'
- Noé Murayama as El 'Ojitos'
- Luz María Núñez as La 'Jarocha'
- Fernando Mendoza as Diputado
- Héctor López Portillo as Profesor
- Alicia Gutiérrez as La 'Pepsi-Cola'
- Enrique Díaz 'Indiano' as Don Pepe
- Bruno Márquez as Juan, el Gordo
- Héctor Gómez as Bobby
- Elodia Hernández as Doña Concha
- José Raúl Mena as Borracho
- Joaquín Roche hijo as Chucho
- Linda Porto as Lilia Hernández
- Carmen Sagredo
- Edmundo Saracho
- Raúl Santamaría
- Salvador Aponte
- Eduardo Uthof
- Pedro Mardones
- Kitty de Hoyos as Dorita
- Armando Acosta as Cliente cabaret
- Magdalena Estrada as Mujer en cabaret
- Leonor Gómez as Lavapisos
- Kahlúa as Bailarina
- Rubén Márquez as Cliente cabaret
- Goble p.28
- Goble, Alan. The Complete Index to Literary Sources in Film. Walter de Gruyter, 1999.
|This article related to a Mexican film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|