Title 10 of the United States Code
Title 10 of the United States Code outlines the role of armed forces in the United States Code. It provides the legal basis for the roles, missions and organization of each of the services as well as the United States Department of Defense. Each of the five subtitles deals with a separate aspect or component of the armed services.
- Subtitle A—General Military Law, including Uniform Code of Military Justice
- Subtitle B—Army
- Subtitle C—Navy and Marine Corps
- Subtitle D—Air Force and Space Force
- Subtitle E—Reserve Components
- "United States Code". Office of the Law Revision Counsel. Retrieved November 21, 2015.
- "THE CREATION OF A U.S. SPACE FORCE: IT'S ONLY THE END OF THE BEGINNING". War on the Rocks. Retrieved January 2, 2020.
- U.S. Code Title 10, via United States Government Printing Office
- U.S. Code Title 10, via Cornell University
|This United States federal legislation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|